The client is the CEO and Founder of Foxrey and is an integral part of the transportation service industry in Stockholm, Sweden. He had been working in close connection with individuals and businesses to help them compare and book transport at the most competitive prices. Later, he came up with an improved concept to have an on-demand multiservice application and marketplace built for customers and service providers.
Internet have made it possible for service providers to get accumulated on a single platform and outsource its services. They help potential customers and businesses browse their needs and get those done at minimalistic prices. The online customer service marketplace effectively connects home service professionals to the customers and perform variety of repairs, maintenance and transportation services. The online platform makes it easy for both the customers and service providers to find each other and get expected services done.
- Creation of user friendly interface to 'Start' and 'Stop' task.
- Send notification to customers after task completion by a service provider.
- Use of Stripe payment gateway for secure transactions.
- Split Payment where a percentage goes to merchants and rest goes to app admin/owner
- Use of Google maps to locate address. Apple maps used for iOS device.
- Use of Pusher Chat for real time communication between customers and service provider.
- Successful use of 'Approve' and 'Dispute' button to settle queries relating to billing.
- Use of email address by service providers to invite team members.
- Customer perfect user interface.
- Timeline delivery of the project.
- Display of dashboard for service provider on the website.
- Successful creation of the website in Swedish language.