The client is a leading manufacturer of headphones in Japan. He is an entrepreneur, a product manager and the sole owner of Vitry. He approached Matellio with the vision to help users try on different headphones virtually and get an idea of how comfortable will it be to use them. He also wanted users to be allowed to use their own image, change angle of the headphones accordingly and later process, edit and share those images through the same platform.Go to website
The ease and convenience offered by technological advancement over the years have made a significant impact on consumer purchasing habits. Virtually trying things online is no longer a fantasy for storytellers and technologists. Various platforms have been trying to give assurance on how certain gadgets like headphones or earphones will look on them using new forms of technology. Favorite pieces can be saved and shared with online friends making the process lot more interesting.
- Use of FabricJS for canvas editing.
- Various options to customize image on the canvas.
- Social media sharing via. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Gmail, Google+, LinkedIn, Tumblr etc.
- Excellent execution of client's concept.
- On time delivery of project and continued maintenance.
- Seamless quality of photo editing.
- Development of a bilingual website with Japanese and English language.
- Successful integration with business users.