Now IoT has become a most hyped and most familiar expression, which has an immense impact across developed business and technology. It transformed many enterprises into a digitalized business model with improved efficiency, productivity and robust customer engagement. Basically, IoT is an idea of embedding dedicated physical object to the internet to communicate and interact or sense with their internal and external environment which produce data or information, used to develop new or improved the way of living. In a survey, It was extracted that 68 percent of experienced business leaders showed that their enterprises are already allocating budgets for IoT apps. The secured architecture construction potentially promotes the collection, processing, and storage of useful information, and It also requires a secured gateway to hedge reliable data. The report by Dynatrace, a software intelligence company extracts that 52 percent of the total consumers are using IoT devices, so from technical standardization perspective, IoT can be taken as a global infrastructure enabling advanced and useful services by interconnecting physical and virtual things.
What makes IoT different?
The IoT has developed a new space for the substantive development of the communication industry on a notable scale. It describes a condition where automatic communication without any inter-human or human to machine interaction extremely changed our lives to manifolds. It extends numerous possibilities to enhance the essential qualities of life and has become an important part of every day that goes by. There are some prime factors which magnify its significance and portray it different from others.
1. Safe and Productive work: IoT has transformed the overall workforce by creating new jobs, skills, and tasks for personnel to masters. It also extends the safety through correlating sensor and environmental data, so that new insights are identified to mitigate uncertain risks. Cognitive outsourcing enables computers to be liable for repetitive or menial tasks which makes personnel to invest more time on searching operational insights. It eradicates unproductive time and bridges the extended generational divide by transferring the experience and knowledge into engaging work for active millennials.
2. Process and resource optimization: It enables real-time monitoring to enhance quality efficiency by making the appropriate and standardized machine or process adjustments. The segregated data between product lifecycle management (PLM), supplier relationship management(SRM), manufacturing execution (MES)and enterprise resource planning(ERP) is united by IoT and improves production scheduling and load forecasting. It also promisingly minimizes maintenance cost, increases equipment, operational excellence, enhances employee engagement, and lowers the production cost.
3. Behavior Monitoring: Today, due to IoT enabled behavioral tracking, enterprise improved productivity and efficiency of an employee with real-time data on absences, injuries, near misses, and illnesses which will make the safety and identification of health more effective and time-bound. This data makes supervisors accountable and capable to identify warning signs of stressed operators, root cause analyses, and manage their workload with appropriate solutions.
Tips for Successful IoT development
As the number of smart devices swells beyond 30 billion by 2020, the probability of improved mobile app development by linking them through IoT is augmented. It benefits enterprises with increased productivity by 20 percent, decreased supply chain cost by more than 20 percent and mitigate design to market times by 20 to 50 percent, so it will be significant to recognize its empowered system for IoT App development. Here are 5 foremost tips for successful IoT development:
- Understanding the Object: Generally, people dive into mobile app development without planning and end up with lots of complications, like wasted time and resources with exploded momentum. An enterprise must have clear goals with a set of operational tasks, measurable financial inputs, and chosen technological components. It is to be considered that the core and foremost step before executing the development process of an app are to define predetermined motive. Furthermore, the pre-development stage of IoT apps defines the real expectations of end users and project risks and dependencies. The functioning of an app relies on the fundamental objective which consolidates the whole meaningful process of generating reliable data to be extracted from device through proposed sensors, So ponder and start app development phases with dedicated, validate and viable objective.
- Managing Data Security: Due to rolling out new smart devices more quickly, the data security cant is ignored at the cost of convenience and cost-saving benefits. As IoT has become an inextricable segment of people’s routine, it addresses the sheer accountability to provide a robust IoT ecosystem for secured operations for IoT app developer. Gartner revealed that the total expenditure over IoT security increased up to $1.5 billion in 2018, which showed the cause of concern for IoT app development companies. A recent study by IDG also showed that security remained the biggest challenge for IoT architecture for 57 percent of all companies surveyed. The success of IoT app development must be predicated on identification, prevention, and remediation of diverse and hidden security risks. So it an imperative for enterprises unequivocally to remain proactive in protecting valuable information through mitigating attacks to network security.
- Hardware Security: Evidentally, the IoT application development process may lead to an inefficient, less supportive and inferior quality software product due to cluttered hardware secure regime. It must use a dedicated integrated circuit to prevent security attack by cybercriminals. Integrated Circut includes circuit blocks like math accelerator, tamper detection physically unclonable functions and random number generator, shutdowns operation in case of cyber attacks as a precautionary measure. The IoT app developer must use specialized security hardware which is equipped with the protection of data privacy, authentication, non-repudiation and integrity through codes and protection against attacks.
- Selection of IoT framework and Ecosystem: It is important that ensuring IoT platforms that offer in build modules, ready templates, and framework coupled with hardware mechanism so that integration and translation of data can be easily integrated to save time and money. It is essential to select a platform that provides reliable network management module and application development elements. On the other hand, An IoT solution needs a wide array of technologies including platforms, devices, applications, and connectivity. Furthermore, enterprises might require various services including application development, solution integration, application hosting and implementation and management of an IoT solution. Enterprises should select an ecosystem of technology and services partners who have already deployed IoT solutions, experienced in ensuring a smooth IoT implementation with minimized operational risk.
- Pick Best Communication Channel: It is imperative to understand the compatibility of selected device options for the selection of the best communication channel. The probability of better functioning relies on the options which includes LAN, Bluetooth, Wifi, WAN, cellular or other options of satellite communication that facilitates uninterrupted communication such as: When it comes to picking the best communication medium, we need to have an understanding of the options that are supported by the device we selected. These options encapsulate Bluetooth, LAN, cellular, WAN, Wi-Fi, or other satellite communication that facilitates features like seamless communication like bandwidth, latency, Range, Radio signal frequency, signal strength, and other security issues.
Choose Matellio for IoT app development:
IoT development is the futuristic solution for devices which are easy to maintain, control and operate. The IT companies working over the advancement of additional technologies also give a hoot about IoT for making the systems manageable through the handheld mobile devices. Matellio offers you the chance to hire the best resource of the industry and IoT app developers on an hourly basis or as per the project requirement. IoT developers in Matellio are well versed with the advanced innovative technology and have hands-on expertise over bringing the best outcome as per the market needs. The optimized solution harness the speed and flow of communication between connected devices and pushes the next generation Internet of Things in the mainframe. The sure shot for recreation is just a call away.
Get the Conversation Started!
Get the Conversation Started!
- Android App Development (268)
- Artificial Intelligence (243)
- Blockchain (59)
- Cloud Computing (3)
- Cloud Services (19)
- Company Updates (8)
- Custom Healthcare Solutions (54)
- Digital Marketing (3)
- E-commerce Development (38)
- Enterprise Development (57)
- Enterprise Solutions (163)
- GIS Development (4)
- Guest Post (3)
- Internet of Things (111)
- iOS App Development (240)
- Mobile App Development (648)
- News (71)
- On-demand App Development (212)
- SaaS Development (5)
- Salesforce Development (15)
- Search Engine Optimization (24)
- Software Development (434)
- Staff Augmentation (24)
- Technology (340)
- UI/UX Design (24)
- Wearable App Development (3)
- Web App Development (103)
- WordPress Development (8)