Fasting has been a part of the social routine for thousands of years. Be the reason is religion or medical- it has widely accepted by various cultures in various forms. Fasting helps in resetting the immune system, flushing toxins, and giving our body time to generate new energy. In the series of fasting, the next name comes is Intermittent Fasting.
Intermittent Fasting (IF) is a continual cycle of eating and fasting. It is not a diet, but a method of consuming food, and even withholding it. IF requires scheduling, commitment, and resisting cravings. No efforts go in vain, and so is Intermittent Fasting.
Following this strict routine helps in losing weight, improving focus, increasing metabolism, reducing inflammation, and much more. But as they say, anything worth never comes easy.
So, once you have decided to adopt this routine; there are various options available for the same, and you got to choose the one you like most-
- Alternate Day Fasting
- Warrior Dieting (Eat-Stop-Eat)
- 16:8 Diet ( Fast for 16 hours and eat in the 8-hour window)
- 5:2 Diet (eat regularly for 5 days a week, and consume bare minimal in the rest two days)
For making things simpler, Matellio has brought the list of intermittent fasting apps that can help you achieve your health goals quickly.
Check out the list of top intermittent fasting apps and kickstart your road to a healthier lifestyle.
List of 5 Best Intermittent Fasting Apps
BodyFast is your perfect guide to new healthy habits. The app takes both beginners and experienced fasters and creates a personalized fasting plan for every week. Intermittent fasting is the best method for losing weight. It helps in strengthening the immune system, meanwhile, the body starts the detoxing process.
- 10+ fasting plans such as 5-2 or 16-8
- Every week a new plan is provided by BodyFast Coach.
- A fasting timer for better weekly guidance.
- Water tracker which helps in reminding the water intake
- Personalized weekly fitness and health challenges
- The option of choosing between more than 50 fasting methods
- Rich knowledgeable pool for the fasting
- Option for multiple notifications & No advertisements.
Fastient is a user-friendly fasting app that visually displays the progress of fasters during, before, and after the fast. Clutter-free home screen, journaling functionalities, and the ability to track daily achievements make this application a go-to-solution. One can customize the fasting plan, i.e., as per timings (starting and ending) and quickly achieving their health goals.
- Beautifully designed Progress Bar
- Check weight loss graph- feeding & fasting.
- Customize the timings of your fast
- Add the ending goal of you fast
- Option to cancel the fast as per requirements
- Pen down your emotions, cravings in the journal
- Import your previous fasting goals via, CSV files
- The app works seamlessly with various regimes like-
1. Intermittent Fasting (IF)
2. Extended Fasting (EF)
3. Alternate Day Fasting (ADF)
4. 16:8,20:4, or 36-hour fast
5. One Meal a Day (OMAD)
Vora is a cloud-based fasting tracker app with all the essential characteristics, i.e., fast-tracking, goal timing, weight loss progress, etc. But the one thing that gives this application a unique edge is its community support. After all, community support tends to be a significant supporting factor.
- Create, delete, and edit your Fasts
- View the last seven fasts in a chart
- Supports various fasting programs like-
1. Complete Fast
2. Intermittent Fast
3. The Daniel Fast
4. Partial Fast
5. 3-Day Fast
6. DR Jason Fung Fast
- And much more..
Featured in The Guardian, GQ, and Fast Company, FastHabit is your go-to solution if you have a habit of fasting a similar number of hours every day. You also got the option of changing the fast window as per requirements.
The app helps begin your intermittent fasting schedule with a robust feature-kit like fast length, daily log, weight tracker, reminder, calendar view, and much more. It also comes with an option of view for the last 10 days, encouraging you to stay consistent with the routine.
- Simple and Flexible Fast Tracker
- View last 10 days summary of fasts
- Reminders for starting and ending your day
- Log your weight and keep an eye on the weight loss
- Check status on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Comes with a getting started guide
- Ability to export your fasting data.
DoFasting is a game-changing Intermittent fasting approach which combines all the relevant features in one pack. Equipped with personal goals, fasting tips from experts, workout videos, and personalized plans, the app is a go-to solution for every individual who wishes to embrace this approach in their daily routine.
- Offer a personalized plan for weight loss
- User-friendly Navigation
- Workout plans with the video demos
- Guidance for daily fasting schedule
- Water Tracker for monitoring the water consumption
- Manage your fasting schedule timings.
- Select your fitness level and set up the work schedule
- Stay updated with the freshly published articles on IF
- Easily track your progress right from the first day of fasting.
- Monitor your eating habits and stay motivated with tips and tricks.
Intermittent Fasting increases metabolism and reduces the risk of heart diseases. The methodology is trendy during this modern culture, where complete Fasting is a difficult thing to follow.
This digitized arena has brought apps for everything, be it flower delivery or IF tracking.
Whether you got an Android or iOS device, there are various popular Intermittent Fasting Apps available in the market for providing you with the necessary support.
Here we have listed the best intermittent fasting apps that can help you track your IF activities without any hassles. We recommend you to download a couple of them, view their functionality, and select the one that suits your personality best.
Like what we share? Then don’t forget to follow us on the channel of your choice.
We are present everywhere.
- Android App Development (120)
- Artificial Intelligence (72)
- Company Updates (3)
- Digital Marketing (2)
- E-commerce Development (28)
- Enterprise Development (34)
- Enterprise Solutions (43)
- GIS Development (4)
- Internet of Things (26)
- iOS App Development (99)
- Mobile App Development (386)
- News (65)
- On-demand App Development (163)
- Salesforce Development (10)
- Search Engine Optimization (24)
- Software Development (196)
- Technology (203)
- UI/UX Design (24)
- Wearable App Development (3)
- Web App Development (90)
- WordPress Development (7)