Are you just starting out in the world of app development and want to know which is the right framework of use? With mobile app development becoming the trend there are many frameworks, technology, languages and a whole lot of paraphernalia that are available in the market. Each has their pros and cons and it can take quite a lot of time to go through everyone of them before you can make the decision.
In this article, we will make a case of why a developer should choose Ionic Framework for hybrid app development. But before we analyze the benefits of ionic app development, let’s look into what ionic framework is.
What Is Ionic Framework?
Why Choose Ionic Framework For Hybrid App Development?
- Across Platforms: If you are planning to develop an app that can work across all platforms instead of focussing on a single operating system like iOS, Android, Windows Phone and such then Ionic Framework should be your go to platform. With the option of languages giving you the ability to convert from one OS to the other, Ionic Framework offers you that opportunity. Also, by selecting a hybrid language instead of a native language you will have to spend less time and money in developing the app as well as learning each language for each platform.
- Free: One of the best benefits of Ionic Framework is that you can develop an app is free. While usually, you might have to spend typically $1000 for a framework with Ionic Framework you do not have to spend a single penny for it. You can spend the money in doing your research and marketing ad campaigns instead of in developing the app.
- Open Source: When you hire a website developer often they will say that open source is associated with instability and for many, the fact the Ionic Framework is an open source framework can be a deterrent. While it is true for many but not for Ionic Framework. Many Ionic app developers can guarantee the stability of the applications that were developed on this platform and do not face any stability issues.
- Angular Base: For both mobile and web applications Angular is a popular framework for developers. So by learning the language you can use it to create other web applications. There are other additional benefits like the option to extend the syntax of HTML so that components can be included in the app you created. It is also data binding.
- Huge Community: Even if you are a pro in website and mobile app development, it is a hardwork. So if you are new to Ionic framework and Angular you would need all the help you can get. There will be multiple issues that you might face when you are developing an Ionic app. Thanks, to the huge Ionic community the active and eager developers and users of this community are always ready to help you with any issues and questions. They are an active group of people as they keep on posting and updating about the Ionic framework, Angular and any related subject on various forums or specialized YouTube channels. If you search for the Ionic founders you will find them on social media too and they will help you too if needed.
Compared to iOS app or any Android app Ionic Framework when combined with Angular JS and Cordova they provide a perfect platform for any hybrid application. So while there may be many reasons for using Ionic Framework like it is free, offers better UI experience, it is open source and so on. But one of the important factors that a developer should always bear in mind when developing an app is to give it maximum exposure. Developing an app on Ionic framework ensures that since it is easy to develop a hybrid app with this framework. All you have to do is learn Angular and start developing the app.
If your business demands a powerful mobile platform, cross platform the futuristic app and the scalable one with the time. To hire a web developer who would be able to create a hybrid app, contact Matellio. At Matellio experienced team of web and app developers knows how to work on Ionic Framework that would give you the best result with the app that you intend to develop. Being one of the best web and mobile application development companies, Matellio has knowledge about the latest trends and features that make hybrid apps work best in the market. They also have the know-how of Ionic framework and can develop a stunning app with that.
Get the Conversation Started!
Get the Conversation Started!
- Android App Development (268)
- Artificial Intelligence (243)
- Blockchain (59)
- Cloud Computing (3)
- Cloud Services (19)
- Company Updates (8)
- Custom Healthcare Solutions (54)
- Digital Marketing (3)
- E-commerce Development (38)
- Enterprise Development (57)
- Enterprise Solutions (163)
- GIS Development (4)
- Guest Post (3)
- Internet of Things (111)
- iOS App Development (240)
- Mobile App Development (648)
- News (71)
- On-demand App Development (212)
- SaaS Development (5)
- Salesforce Development (15)
- Search Engine Optimization (24)
- Software Development (434)
- Staff Augmentation (24)
- Technology (340)
- UI/UX Design (24)
- Wearable App Development (3)
- Web App Development (103)
- WordPress Development (8)