Benefits of Choosing MEAN Stack Development For Your Next Project
Updated on May 15th, 2021
Web development is not as easy as it sounds. Developers and businesses have a plethora of choices, each offering a great range of benefits. Depending upon your business needs and target market, you need to make a smart choice that adds value to your business.
With technologies sweeping new areas every day, technologies are constantly upgraded and there are new challenges to explore.
In the next few minutes, we are going to explore some of the reasons that contribute to its popularity.
Let’s get started!!!
What is MEAN?
Components of MEAN
- MongoDB: This open-source NoSQL database uses a document-oriented data model, thus here it relies on architecture that comprises of collections & documents, and not tables & rows (as it is in the relational databases). Owing MongoDB architecture, the database is highly scalable and even handles a large amount of data.
What are the advantages of using MEAN?
1. Web development with MEAN stack is cost-effective
MEAN Stack code is sharable and reusable within the framework. Thus, common functionalities within the modules do not have to be coded again and again. The entire phenomenon makes web development cost-effective.
3. MEAN Stack is flexible and efficient
4. The added benefit of JSON
JSON is the greatest asset when it comes to MEAN Stack web development. Thanks to the array of benefits it has in store. With this, developers do not have to code common functionalities multiple times, thus saving their time and efforts. Additionally, developers can use PHP. Also, developers can import data using MSQL server for processing.
It also enables the developers to use external APIs to work with, shedding a lot of load off the developers’ shoulders.
5. MEAN facilitates highly scalable web applications with less time to market
The tech stack that makes MEAN is known to offer highly scalable applications. Additionally, each one of them is free and open-source. Additionally, the components come with extensive library support with reusable modules. This accelerates the speed of development and also saves time greatly.
6. Cloud compatible
MEAN stack uses the libraries and public repositories for web application development. Additionally, MongoDB makes the most effective use of cloud features in the app thus reducing the cost of disk space.
This makes it an amazing choice for everyone who is looking to develop cloud applications.
7. Exceptional performance
Node.js, which is also referred to as the backbone of MEAN stack, is known to offer exceptional performance. Oftentimes it is compared to the popular back-end programming languages like Python, Ruby, and PHP and stands strong on multiple parameters. High-end performance is one of them.
8. Rapid MVP Development
MVPs are the new hot in web application development trend. And why not? Businesses leverage them amazingly as they innovate while growing with additional features. MEAN comprises of multiple libraries, frameworks, and reusable modules that contribute to MVP development.
9. MEAN stack is open source and user-friendly
All the technologies that make MEAN are open-source thus making the entire platform open-source.
10. Considered best for real-time apps
As real-time web applications need a highly streamlined module performance that ensures extraordinary user experience. And that’s what MEAN Stack web apps excel at. Thanks to Node.js.
Leverage MEAN Stack for Your Business
Matellio’s efficient Web App development Studio helps you trace a direction to kick-start your voyage in the Web realm. Our well-thought-out approach takes care of the vital elements of your business needs and enables us to proffer brilliant Web solutions with low-risk value. With highly skilled and experienced engineers, we cater to every aspect of development projects encompassing back-end engineering, hardware prototyping, and front-end design to deliver a seamless experience across all the elements of Web landscape. Matellio’s structured process and methodology help the global clients to accelerate time to market and stimulate cost saving Web development solutions.
- Android App Development (258)
- Artificial Intelligence (183)
- Blockchain (59)
- Company Updates (8)
- Digital Marketing (3)
- E-commerce Development (38)
- Enterprise Development (55)
- Enterprise Solutions (117)
- GIS Development (4)
- Guest Post (3)
- Internet of Things (87)
- iOS App Development (232)
- Mobile App Development (581)
- News (70)
- On-demand App Development (210)
- Salesforce Development (15)
- Search Engine Optimization (24)
- Software Development (326)
- Staff Augmentation (13)
- Technology (306)
- UI/UX Design (24)
- Wearable App Development (3)
- Web App Development (102)
- WordPress Development (8)