Planning to take your business online? Well, WordPress development solution is one of the first options that most of us seek. And WordPress happens to be an undisputed king of this realm, at least that’s what the trends indicate:
- As many as 33% of the sites use WordPress.
- An average of 661 WordPress sites keeps adding themselves to the list daily.
- More than 22% of new domains in the USA run on WordPress.
- By the end of 2020, WordPress is expected to power over 35% of the web.
It is quite apparent that WordPress is going to stay hottest among the web development trends for a lot more time than expected. And if you are aiming to add up to the numbers, we have something for you here. Top plugins for your business website. Let’s check them out.
WPForms holds the first slot in our list of must-have WordPress plugins. It adds to your website the element of user-friendly contact forms, making it easier for your users to get in touch with you. Here’s how WPForms makes form integration task easier for you during the WordPress development:
- Drag and Drop Builder: Create intuitive forms in munites without complex coding.
- Form Templates: Choose from an extensive range of pre-built form templates.
- Responsive Mobile Friendly: WPForms offers a great experience on various devices including desktops, tablets, and mobile phones.
- Smart Conditional Logic: Create performance-oriented forms with intelligent conditional logic.
- Instant Notifications: Respond to users as soon as they raise the query with instant notifications for the team.
- Entry Management: Comprehensive view of all the leads to facilitate streamlined workflow.
- Secure Payments: Track payments, donations, and online order without the need to hire web developers to integrate a solution for the same.
- Manage Marketing and Subscriptions: Easily create and integrate subscription forms to complement the email marketing services.
- Easy to Embed: Allow you to easily embed forms in blog posts, pages, sidebar widgets, forms, etc.
- Spam Protection: Comes with smart captcha and honeypot to prevent spam submissions.
Monsterinsights is a smart Google Analytics plugin for WordPress Websites. It aims to deliver you the essential statistics thus facilitating data-driven decisions to augment business growth. Here’s what sets Monster Insights apart from others:
- Quick and Easy Setup: All you need is a few clicks, and your website is up and functional with Google Analytics activated.
- Real-time Statistics: Know the changes as soon as they occur with updated real-time statistics.
- eCommerce Tracking: Keep a watch on your digital marketplaces powered by WooCommerce, MemberPress Stores, etc.
- Universal Tracking: Collect data from all the devices to deliver comprehensive landscape.
- AdsTracking: Track Google Adsense banner ads.
- Others: File download tracking, custom dimension tracking, referral tracking, popular post tracking, performance analysis, better link attribution, Google AMP, Facebook Instant Articles, and Form tracking, besides many more.
SEO is an essential part of your web presence, besides the website itself. And one of the perks of choosing WordPress for web development is its SEO-friendly attributes.
YoastSEO is one of the WordPress plugins that provide a robust toolkit that you need to get your website ruling on top search engine pages.
Here are the YoastSEO features at a glance:
- WordPress SEO Capabilities
- Advanced XML sitemaps
- Full grip over site breadcrumbs
- Enable canonical URLs to avoid duplicate content
- Title and meta description templating
- Content Features
- Tools for comprehensive content and SEO analysis
- Snippet preview
- Website Enhancement Features
- Capable of tuning the website engine while promoting quality content
- Cornerstone and internal linking features
- Google search console integration
- Manage SEO roles effectively
- Bulk editor for large-scale edits
- Premium Features
- Extensible to News SEO, Video SEO, Local SEO, and WooCommerce SEO
- Content insights with facilities to optimize content for synonyms and keyphrases
- Automated internal linking suggestions
- Social previews to manage page visibility on Facebook and Twitter
- Redirect manager to manage redirecting errors from Google Search Console, deleted pages, and modified URLs.
- Free support for one year
Bonus Read: Top SEO Tips: How to do it right in 2019?
#4. Constant Contact
Constant Contact Custom Popup Subscription boasts of being the most significant and fastest email marketing services in the WordPress website development domain. Its rich database containing occasion-specific email templates makes it popular among the web developers. With Constant Contact, you can create a custom popup with a dedicated place for YouTube, Vimeo, and a lot more. Here’s what it has to offer you in terms of features:
- Visually appealing and mobile-optimized email templates
- Drag and drop editor
- Track real-time statistics about emails including who opens, reads, shares, and clicks it.
- Enhance the emails with engaging content blocks and call-to-action buttons
- Run polls, surveys, marketing campaigns, and lot more to increase your business
- Create invitations and track RSVPs
Considered as the best email subscription plugin, OptinMonster provides a free way to increase your business mailing list. It lets you create attention-garnering popup campaigns that help you attract visitors’ attention to augment conversions, boost subscribers, and capture leads. OptinMoster is compatible with leading marketing services including GetResponse, MailChimp, Aweber, and many others.
OptinMonster Features at a Glance:
- Drag and drop builder to allow great forms optimized for highest conversion rates
- Easily create multi-step campaigns to improve conversion and sales
- Mobile-optimized popups and custom messages
- Geo-location targetting
- Capable of detecting mouse behavior to show the focused message as they are leaving
In the era where websites are under constant security threats, Sucuri is one of the best WordPress plugins that keeps the sites shielded. It is capable of defending your website against DDoS, malware threats, XSS attacks, brute force attacks, or anything you can probably think of.
Here’s what Sucuri has in-store for you:
- WAF protection to safeguard website against hacks and DDoS.
- Constant monitoring to identify indicators of compromise with various alert options.
- Unlimited malware cleanup and premium response SLAs.
- Boost performance with highly optimized CDN.
Updraft Plus is the most trusted WordPress Backup Plugin that allows you to set up automatic backups and save them over remote locations like Googe Drive, Dropbox, S3, Rackspace, FTP, email, and a lot more.
Mainstays of UpDraft Plus include:
- Easy restoration and backup capabilities to websites
- Automatic backup schedules with incremental backups
- Backup support from most of the cloud options
- Tested and trusted by over 1 million sites
- Database encryption and advanced reporting
TablePress is a great WordPress plugin to create and manage tables easily. Enabling you to embed tables into posts, pages, or text widgets with simple shortcode, it extends spreadsheet capabilities to the website tables.
Developing WordPress websites that are multilingual is not possible. Thus, to enable businesses to cater to various geographies, WPML makes it effortless for you to create multilingual websites and run them.
Striking benefits of WPML include:
- Easy to use interface
- Enables SEO-friendly website development
- Multi-language content creation
- Capable of translating pages, posts, custom types, taxonomy, menus, and theme’s texts
- Compatible with a wide array of themes and WordPress plugins
WooCommerce is the most popular WordPress Plugin for eCommerce websites. It extends all the essential features that make up an excellent eCommerce marketplace. This fantastic plugin powers over 28% of the online stores and is known to have been used by over 4 million websites.
It allows you to:
- Create eCommerce stores that attract customers with countless themes, unrestru=icted customization options, built-in blogging, location-based customization, and anything that adds value to the shopping experience.
- Manage orders and customers most conveniently.
- Optimize the store to sell more.
It’s Time to Get Your Business Started
Having listed all the plugins that have the potential to enhance your business, you now have a clear vision of how you can make the most of your WordPress development. That said, not all plugins would suit your business needs. Finding the best-suited ones would need you not only the business acumen but also technical expertise. Something that Matellio can help you with a full-fledged web development team. Wanna know more? Share your idea with us and see it turning into a great web app in the feasible time span.
- Android App Development (261)
- Artificial Intelligence (160)
- Blockchain (60)
- Company Updates (8)
- Digital Marketing (3)
- E-commerce Development (34)
- Enterprise Development (53)
- Enterprise Solutions (110)
- GIS Development (4)
- Guest Post (3)
- Internet of Things (76)
- iOS App Development (235)
- Mobile App Development (569)
- News (70)
- On-demand App Development (211)
- Salesforce Development (14)
- Search Engine Optimization (24)
- Software Development (313)
- Staff Augmentation (11)
- Technology (307)
- UI/UX Design (24)
- Wearable App Development (3)
- Web App Development (102)
- WordPress Development (8)