Custom Acquisition and Retention
IoT can help real estate businesses to understand their customers better. These systems can garner information such as properties on sales, potential buyers looking for properties, their preferences, and traits such as buying determinants. This allows businesses to attract customers with tailored strategies and engage them with personalized services. This, in turn, attracts more customers and helps create policies that empower their loyalty.
- Customer analytics dashboard
- IoT-powered property listing solutions
- Target marketing solutions
- IoT-based property management systems
IoT-based predictive maintenance systems allow property owners and real estate businesses to identify and resolve property issues well in time. IoT-powered sensors and smart cameras send regular alerts to the owners about building issues. They are also capable of predicting maintenance schedules based on energy consumption. This all translates into more confidence in buyers in the real estate businesses, which ultimately brings more leads.
- Maintenance applications
- Smart alert systems
- Water leak and consumption systems
- Smoke and fire alarm systems
- Power consumption and energy management apps
Property Safety and Security
IoT helps real estate businesses ensure safety and security on their premises. Smart surveillance systems are installed within the building that sends alerts in case of unsafe incidents in buildings, air quality issues, etc. These applications also enable the first responders to communicate well during an emergency and manage the situation.
- Real-time monitoring applications
- Smart surveillance systems
- Weather and temperature monitoring solutions
- IoT-based alert systems